homeABOUTARCHIVES

Morning Light.

Yesterday, my sweet fiance' surprised me with a fancy new Canon T3 camera, so, naturally, I wanted to take pictures right away (even though I have never taken a photo with a camera not attached to an iPhone). So, here is my first batch of pictures; don't look at them with too critical an eye because I'm still SO new, but enjoy them nonetheless.








1. My view when I wake up. It's no wonder I have the hardest time getting out of bed every morning./ 2.&3. The beautiful tulips I bought to convince myself it's Spring./ 4. My beloved, Asia Kitty./ 5. Martha. She always does this when I try to pet her face when she wants a belly rub./ 6. She, also, really hates getting her picture taken, so a photo where she's actually looking into the camera is a rarity./ 7. Red couch in the sunlight.

This was my morning, basically. Plenty of shots did not make the cut, but I'm excited to learn more about this awesome new camera. (Thanks, sweetheart :) )

xo Allison

PS, Next week, and the weeks after that, you can count on a DIY feature on Wednesdays, so keep an eye out for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment